Sunday, May 30, 2010

PURRFECT--->>past tense


You know it's really been a while since I blogged,like 10 days or so!!..and trust me...i miss it!

Anyways,my birthday was 4days ago[the picture attached]..About ma bday,it went well but truth is,it wasn't what I wanted.
Initially,I wanted a bash at belajno or maybe uyo but later on,I changed my mind and that wasnt too good cos' it just destabilized everyone's plans.
A friend of mine gisted me an event that took place in his SS2[he's now a final year student],He took a test and after the test,a girl walks up to him[he gave her dubs for the test] and thanks him and after every,she says 'when we grow up,dont forget me' and according to him,in his head he goes 'how can i forget someone this
beautiful?'
Well,it's been a few years now and he only remembers her cos' of her constant updates on facebook .Nehow,forgetfullness and porous brains is def. not our focus for today.what is,however,is how she was able to see the future 'him' and realize that's what she wanted in a guy and the word in focus is 'WANTED'.
It is amazing how difficult it is to realize exactly what we want.I guess her conception of wants have changed now cos' most times when they are online they dont talk/chat.I guess growing up has made her realize she really doesnt want that guy she saw then.
I saw a pic on facebook and in the pic,stood old asian old women in bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses and after a lot of 'lols'.I saw a comment that made a whole lotta sense.."i guess these were the ones that were waitin for Mr.Purrfect"..that was the comment.I guess this only happens when your perception of Mr.purrfect changes all the time..
'"WHAT'S KINDA FRUSTRATING AS WELL IS WHEN YOU FIND SOMEONE THATS ALL YOU WANT BUT ALSO HAS A LOTTA STUFF YOU DONT WANT'
So,i guess you get the gist,stop listing all what you want in a guy/girl..funny how you'll get a purrfect life..
Ma bday wasnt totally planned purrfectly,didnt even expect it to go purrfectly..but i took things the way they were,made the best of it..and things worked out themselves..i had a not-too-purrfect bday and that's all I wanted!!

2 comments: