Sunday, May 16, 2010

BLOOD TIES..

So far,today has been a good day,spent most of it with my mum...but that's not what am gon write about..btw i have to change this blog time,6am?why would i be bloggin by 6am?am fuck'n sleeping by then! So now am sittin on my bed and tweetin,then i miss my lil'cousins,then i remember i got a blog! So here I am,about to write on my annoying lil' cousins..it doesn't matter if you like it,its just straight from my heart!..and head[of course]
.....As an only child,my cousins are the closest things to siblings to me,but the annoying part is most of them are now getting married,so those kids are almost the only ones left,but truth is,they are the most special!
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!!..see how stressed i look..mehn!that day was hectic!
The little people came visiting!!..they turned my room and the parlour[the only places they could enter except the kitchen, TO THEIR PLAYGROUND] and i recall when Junior[the guy that appears to be fond of his thumb] cut ma phone charger,and i could nothing ..why? cos he's family!

1 comment: